At Take the Family, we believe it's never been more crucial to get kids engaged with the natural world. Which is why we've partnered with National Geographic Kids to offer a year's free subscription to three lucky families.
Ideal for home-schooling, school projects or simply enjoying family time learning new things together, the magazine is packed with exciting content and stunning images that combine to teach kids all about the environment, animals, science, history and culture of our ever-changing world.
Competition entry: To enter, answer the following 5 questions by Monday 15th June 2020 and submit your entry with your name and contact details via the 'Enter The Competition' box below. All answers can be found in our family-friendly destination guides. Ten runners-up will each win a copy of our family travel map.
1. What book character was inspired by Mrs Reginald Hargreaves, whose tomb can be found in the New Forest?
2. How many stairs do you have to take to get to the second level of the Eiffel Tower?
3. In which famous desert in Jordan was TE Lawrence or ‘Lawrence of Arabia’ once based?
4. Where can the Supertrees of Singapore be found?
5. What is Rotorua in New Zealand most famous for?
When you have found all the answers to the quiz questions, go to the 'Enter The Competition' box below.
Special offer: If you are not lucky enough to win one of the 3 prize subscriptions you can purchase a subscription for a special reduced price using the code NGKTFF206 by Tuesday 30th June 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must reside in the UK, be 18 or over and must have a valid email address.
2. Employees of Take the Family or National Geographic Kids are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry is free and entries must be submitted via the Take the Family website, where you will be required to enter your full name and email address.
4. Entries close at midnight on Monday 15th June 2020.
5. There are 3 subscriptions available plus 10 Family Travel Maps. The prize winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be notified by email by Wednesday 24th June 2020.
6. Every effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of contact by email, we will be required to choose another winner.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
8. By submitting an entry you are agreeing to receive email marketing communication from Take the Family and National Geographic Kids.